Over the last few years, couples are looking for a way to jazz-up their dessert options. Anything is possible and as long as your guests get a little after-dinner sugar to help fuel their dance moves, they’ll be up for just about anything.
The Candy Bar: choose your favorites, and go wild!
Candy Bars are tables glistening with glass jars full of wonder. These are perfect for the Bride or Groom with an extra-large sweet tooth. Place small bags and scoops for to-go treats as your party favor.
It’s hard not to see the appeal when all of your favorite candy pieces are in one place, and any extras get to go home with you at the end of the night! By putting thought into serving unique, fun, playful, whimsical, and delicious candies, your guests are sure to appreciate the results.
Cupcakes: Tradition at its tiniest!
If a full four-tiered wedding cake feels both intimidating in size and restrictive with the flavors, (only four??), why not go a bit smaller? Cupcakes can ensure a multitude of flavors/dietary options and the smaller portion size will go over well with your guests who have probably been eating non-stop for the last three hours of your reception. Plus, they look so cute!
Donut knock it ’till you try it!
If candy, cake, and cupcakes still aren’t what you’re looking for, what could be better on a fundamental level than sugared, fried bread? In a cloud of powdered sugar, donuts have exploded in popularity over the last couple of years and we love watching couples get creative with their displays.
Other Tantalizing Treats…
- Ice cream Station – Guests love this idea because it brings back fun childhood memories. Have ice cream sundaes, freshly baked cookies for ice cream sandwiches, or rootbeer floats!
- Macarons – macarons are all the rage right now. You can serve them in individual packages at each table seat for a cute personal touch.
- Seasonal Pies – Having an Autumn or Winter wedding? Surprise your guests with their favorite flavors of pies in place of cake! There are few things better than hot pie with a scoop of ice cream on top.
- S’mores bar – you can involve your guests by creating a fun s’mores bar. This involves guests roasting their own marshmallows tableside or outside on the firepit.
- Cookie bar with all types of cookies and brown bags so your guests can take some home for a late-night snack.
- Summer inspired desserts featuring shaved ice and cotton candy for a fun magical effect your guests will love.
We love seeing couples get creative with their dessert choices.
Every event is different – the style, the occasion, the feel. There are fun ways to get creative and present your guests with a dessert that is aligned with your theme for any event type.