Spring-spiration! | Mt. Woodson Castle
Posted on by admin
The weather is clearing up and this San Diego Super Bloom has got all of us crazy with Spring Fever!
The mountains surrounding the castle haven’t been this green and radiant in ages and we’re loving how nice of a backdrop they act as for our weddings.
These paper flowers below were made by the Bride and Groom and looked so cute in their centerpieces!
They really enhance all our favorite spring colors and deepen the range of hues for photographers to work with.
This gorgeous bouquet below was made by Janna Hatch at Floral Occasion.
So shake out those light suits! Bring us those baby blues and precious pinks!
Maybe if we throw our all into welcoming this warm spring weather, it’ll stick around!
Look at this adorable ceremony space!
These vintage doors are light and airy and we can’t get over how perfect the flower boxes look at the base!
As always, a big round of applause goes to Personal Touch Dining for the Management and Catering of our castle.
Thanks also to all of the photographers and florists mentioned for all these fun Spring pics to get us in the mood to start this Wedding Season!
Mt. Woodson Castle
16302 N. Woodson Drive
Ramona, CA 92065
Castle managed by: Personal Touch Dining
Our Blog & Videos
- Summer is full of our Favorite Things! | Mt. Woodson Castle | San Diego Event Venues
- Delia + David | True Photography | Mt. Woodson Castle
- Brooke + Lee | Amanda Brown Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues
- Billy + My | Michelle Flores Photography | Mt. Woodson Castle
- Aaron + Angela | Gabriel Conover | San Diego Wedding and Event Venues