Oak Trees Ceremony | Stacey and Phillip | San Diego Wedding Venue
Stacey and Phillip got married at the Castle on a gorgeous Saturday at the Castle under our stunning Oak Trees. The newlyweds engaged in a First Look then shared their vows together in front of their family and friends in a ceremony decorated with rustic lanterns, blush colored roses and tree branches. Silver mercury vases with roses were strung with white lace and pearls from the chairs – gorgeous!
Afterward, guests were invited to our Upper Lawn for cocktail hour while the newlyweds were photographed. Guests then enjoyed dinner and toasts on our Lower Lawn.
To sum up a perfect night, the newlyweds cut their cake and danced in our Great Room in the Castle.
Catering – Personal Touch Dining
DJ – Choice Entertainment
Photography – La Vida Creations
Videography – Side by Side Cinema
Florist – Embellishmint
Cake – Flour Power
Mt. Woodson Castle
16302 N. Woodson Drive
Ramona, CA 92065
Castle managed by: Personal Touch Dining
Our Blog & Videos
- Sydney & Kyle | Laura Christin Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues
- Lauren & Travis | True Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues
- Highlight Video – Kat & James | Blue Tiger Films | San Diego Wedding Venues
- Alexsis & Julian | True Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues
- Sandra & Marco | Linsey Middleton Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues