Oak Trees Ceremony | Stacey and Phillip | San Diego Wedding Venue
Stacey and Phillip got married at the Castle on a gorgeous Saturday at the Castle under our stunning Oak Trees. The newlyweds engaged in a First Look then shared their vows together in front of their family and friends in a ceremony decorated with rustic lanterns, blush colored roses and tree branches. Silver mercury vases with roses were strung with white lace and pearls from the chairs – gorgeous!
Afterward, guests were invited to our Upper Lawn for cocktail hour while the newlyweds were photographed. Guests then enjoyed dinner and toasts on our Lower Lawn.
To sum up a perfect night, the newlyweds cut their cake and danced in our Great Room in the Castle.
Catering – Personal Touch Dining
DJ – Choice Entertainment
Photography – La Vida Creations
Videography – Side by Side Cinema
Florist – Embellishmint
Cake – Flour Power
Mt. Woodson Castle
16302 N. Woodson Drive
Ramona, CA 92065
Castle managed by: Personal Touch Dining
Our Blog & Videos
- Oak Tree Ceremony | Lower Lawn Reception | Jennifer + Jake | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Front Lawn Ceremony | Samantha + Alexander | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Featured Spring Wedding | Manna + Michael | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Exploring the Grounds at Mt. Woodson | Laura + Matt | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Rachel + Darren | Nick Kova Photography | San Diego Wedding Venue