Cheyenne and Christian had their amazing summer time wedding and reception at the Mt. Woodson Castle.The day started off with amazing weather as the Bride and Groom arrived on-site to get ready to walk down the aisle. Elegant Floral Designs provided simple but beautiful centerpieces. Personal Touch Dining provided a delicious buffet for all of the guests to enjoy. After dinners, guests moved inside to the great room the watch the newly wed couple do their official cake cutting with a magnificent cake provided by Flour Power. Later into the evening guests danced the night way with tremendous entertainment by DJ Mike Reyes.
Photos by Marie Monforte Photography
Videographer: Ryan Green Films
Tan and Rachel made the sweetest couple as they exchanged their vows in front of the Castle.
Love was in the air that day as this adorable couple did not stop smiling and laughing throughout the entire day. It was great to witness their friends and family showing so much joy in celebrating the union of these two.
We loved every moment of this day, and it was such a pleasure to be a part of it! Rachel and Tan’s wedding.
Catering: Personal Touch Dining
Wedding Coordinator: Always Flawless Productions
Mt. Woodson Castle
16302 N. Woodson Drive
Ramona, CA 92065
Castle managed by: Personal Touch Dining
Our Blog & Videos
- Kara & Richard | Vertex Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues
- Julie & Shaun | Carol Anne Billings Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues
- David & Amanda | Hannah Mann Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues
- Sydney & Kyle | Laura Christin Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues
- Lauren & Travis | True Photography | San Diego Wedding Venues