Beauty blossoms everywhere at the Castle. For Sarah and Nick’s special day, this was nothing different. The luscious blooms from Flora Glamor made a statement from their ceremony site on our Front Lawn down to the centerpieces at our Lower Lawn reception. The gorgeous bride and her bridesmaid’s bouquets complimented them with such elegance, and we can’t forget about Nick and his men- talk about suave! Everything was breathtaking from start to finish thanks to True Photography for allowing us to witness their enchanting day!
The ceremony set up in our Front Lawn accented the day perfectly. Down to the Lower Lawn where the reception was held captured the raw beauty of the Castle.
Catering: Personal Touch Dining
Coordinator: SD Weddings by Gina
DJ: Sound Prodigy
Photo Booth: Pixster Photo Booth
Mt. Woodson Castle
16302 N. Woodson Drive
Ramona, CA 92065
Castle managed by: Personal Touch Dining
Our Blog & Videos
- Romance at the Castle | Sarah and Nick | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Oak Tree Ceremony | Lower Lawn Reception | Jennifer + Jake | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Front Lawn Ceremony | Samantha + Alexander | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Featured Spring Wedding | Manna + Michael | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Exploring the Grounds at Mt. Woodson | Laura + Matt | San Diego Wedding Venue