We are delighted to share these special photos from Montana Dennis photography of Jennifer and Jake’s special day!
The couple first saw each other on their wedding day as Jennifer gracefully descended the steps of our terraced Lower Lawn, down to the picturesque Oak Trees ceremony site.
Rose petals covered the aisle. Simple, yet elegant floral arrangements by Sugar Rose.
The happy couple made their Grand Entrance just before dinner service.The newlyweds shared their first dance in front of friends and family.
Our gorgeous bride, glowing with happiness.
Samantha and Alexander had a beautiful spring wedding day at Mt. Woodson Castle.
Pauline Conway Photography captured images of day, highlighting the natural greenery of the castle property. Samantha and Alexander’s ceremony took place on the Upper Lawn of Mt Woodson Caste. The happy couple took wedding portrait photos on the terraced Lower Lawn.
Lovely floral arrangements by BOHOCHIC Florals.
Manna and Michael were married at Mt Woodson Castle this past February.
Pauline Conway Photography captured these dreamy photos of our beautiful spring newlyweds.
The couple’s First Look took place on the backside of the castle, overlooking the beautiful castle grounds and Mt Woodson on the horizon.
Family and friends gathered on the castle’s Upper Lawn to watch the bride and groom tie the knot.
Mt. Woodson Castle
16302 N. Woodson Drive
Ramona, CA 92065
Castle managed by: Personal Touch Dining
Our Blog & Videos
- Oak Tree Ceremony | Lower Lawn Reception | Jennifer + Jake | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Front Lawn Ceremony | Samantha + Alexander | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Featured Spring Wedding | Manna + Michael | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Exploring the Grounds at Mt. Woodson | Laura + Matt | San Diego Wedding Venue
- Rachel + Darren | Nick Kova Photography | San Diego Wedding Venue